- Research Agenda Workshop Leir Center, Ridgefield, CT, June 2015.
- Research Agenda Work Session Norwalk Community College, Norwalk, CT, October 2015.
- Presentation at Connecticut Association of Boards of Education/Connecticut Association of Public School Superintendents Conference Groton, CT, November 2015.
- Presentation at U.S. Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences Principal Investigator Meeting Washington, D.C., December 2015.
- Presentation at PEER Conference University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT, May 2016.
- Preliminary Results of IES Project 1 Leir Center, Ridgefield, CT, May 2017.
- Preliminary Results of IES Project 2 Leir Center, Ridgefield, CT, May 2017.
Keynote Addresses from PEER Stakeholder Events
- The Context of Research-Practice Partnerships Jill Weber, EDC, Inc., Leir Center, Ridgefield, CT, June 2015.
- Strengthening Family Engagement and Program Quality for Young Children’s School Readiness: A University--‐District Partnership in Support of Pre-K for All Dr. Pamela A. Morris, Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development, New York University, Leir Center, Ridgefield, CT, May 2017.
Presentations from PEER's 2016 Early Childhood Education Conference
- Keynote address: The Changing Face of America: Supporting Culturally & Linguistically Diverse Children Dr. Michael López, Abt Associates.
Connecticut’s StriveTogether Partnerships: Using Collective Impact to Improve Outcomes for Children Anthony Allison, Norwalk ACTS; Merle Berke-Schlessel, Bridgeport Prospers; Lori Hart, Waterbury Bridge to Success; and Mara Siladi, Stamford Cradle to Career.
- Neag PK3 Leadership Program Dr. Karen List, UConn Neag School of Education
- Partnering to Promote Learning and Development: Using the CT ELDS with Families Michelle Levy, Connecticut Office of Early Childhood. OEC Guide for Families
- Examining Quality in Family Child Care: An Evaluation of All Our Kin Erica Phillips, Kayla Reiman, and Christina Nelson, All Our Kin. Handout: Evaluation Report
- Head Start: Who we are, what do we do and how can we do it better together? Marina Winkler, Office of Head Start, Administration for Children and Families; Dr. Andrea Brinnel, Connecticut Office of Early Childhood; Monette Ferguson, Action for Bridgeport Community Development, Inc. (ABCD); and Imelda D’Luc, Childcare Learning Centers (CLC)
- Literacy and Academic Success for English Learners through Science (LASErS): Supporting STEM Learning for Young Children Jess Gropen and Jacqueline Bourassa, Education Development Center, Inc. Handouts: LASErS overview and Early STEM Learning at EDC